Friday, July 20, 2012

1991 Toyota Celica GT Part Out

1991 Toyota Celica GT Part Out Tube. Duration : 4.38 Mins.


I have a 1991 Toyota Celica GT that im ready to partout. It has been well taken car of and never put under stress. The motor is a 5SFE 2.2L I4 DOCH 16Valve with an automatic transmission. Pretty much all im looking to partout is anything in the engine bay (wiring,engine,tranny,etc) and spare tire, jack, back seats, trunk cover, or let me know what you need. I might just be parting it out, if not then i will let you know. The motor was remanufactured about 80k miles ago. But it is in pristine condition. There are no knocks or clicking sounds at all. The motor was well taken care of, always using 10w30 Mobile 1 Synthetic Oil, with Fram Extended Guard Oil Filter. Both the oil and filter were changed every 5k miles. I am certain this is a great motor and you will have no problems with it. The transmission has was also a remanufactured tranny and has about 92k miles on it. It being an automatic I took the car to the mechanic every 35k miles to get the fluid changed. The tranny shifts gears with no problems at all, it shifts smooth and doesnt pull. Please let me know what parts you need and make me an offer. We will work things from there. First come, first serve. If you have any questions or want good detailed pictures of the items please just email me at jon.torres23@yahoo.com or text/call me at 623-330-9588 I will also ship items worldwide as long as buyer is willing to pay S&H charges. I will accept payment Paypal, or Bank Transfers. They are the safest most reliable ways ...

No comments:

Post a Comment